Monday 14 May 2012

Peter Pan Collars.

I've become slightly obsessed with Peter Pan Collars. You know the ones that are really fashionable at the moment on dresses and tops. Theres loads in Pennys and New Look, but i'm looking for one that are detachable and can be worn with my lovely orange dress (a shift dress I got in Pennys ages ago, but I have renamed it as my lucky dress as good things always happen when I ware it!). I need to find somewhere that sells them.


God, I love these!

Most of the dresses that the collar works well on suit most figures and can be bought cheaply in Pennys. I dont consider myself to be very "on trend", but these dresses are so cute.

Detachable ones can be bought on ASOS or Topshop, but I think I'm going to try make my own from felt.
 I'll let you know how I get on!


No comments:

Post a Comment