Wednesday 22 August 2012

Look what I found!

Yes, yes, I know I haven't posted much all summer. This mainly down to he fact not much has been going on. I have spent most of the summer saving my one for my holiday to Budapest and Prague. I will stick some pictures up when i get them developed (my camera broke so I had to buy an old school disposable!). In the mean time I would like to introduce you to a shop called Pylones 




This shop sells lots of pretty little things from kitchen goods to stationary and lots of retro type products. It was incredibly hard for me not to spend a small fortune there! I purchased some fridge magnets and pens and a few bits of stationary, all very cute.

Here's a selection of some of the cute things on offer there.


Lady Retro

Cigarette CaseThis is a super cute fold over hair brush and mirror. As with most thing love it has a cats face on it. I thought it was adorable but didn't buy it as i was terrified id loose something so cute! It and all of the other little brush type things in the form of anything from a geisha to an owl,  came at the price of  round 12 euro.

                            I also took a shine to this very funky cigarette case. In fairness  somtimes you need to have something bright and happy to look at while you are taking a guilty puff! These cases come in all shapes and forms, mainly with pretty designs and flowery patterns, but not old lady style! they cost about 13 euro and hold at least 20 cigarettes.

Jeannot



Girl Pen
I really liked this pen holder for about 12 euro, it would look deadly on my desk and while not very useful, it still fits in with my randomness!


I did get myself this little lady pen. its basically the same as every other per, but shes very cute and elegant. She will sit very proudly with all my others!



Clip memo
If your like me and every thing is always everywhere, or you always like to keep cards and tickets and bits and bobs, this peg rocks, its deadly and it holds lots. It costs 15 euro and comes in a few different colours, but is pretty cool on your desk.
Angel Time





And when a cup of tea would be heaven, here is the perfect cup which i got for 15 euro :)






Definitely if your in Prague, get yourself into

Pylones
28. října 376/11
110 00 Prague 1

Tel : + 420 224 211 100

Open 7 days a week 
Summer : 
Monday-Saturday 10 a.m - 9 p.m 
Sunday 10 a.m - 7 p.m 
Winter : 
Monday-Saturday 10.a.m - 8 p.m 
Sunday 10 a.m -7 p.m

No comments:

Post a Comment