Wednesday 3 August 2011

Some of my birthday cards.

As I havent been too up to date with my blogging, here are a selection of the cards I have made that I am particularly proud of.

 This one is one of the first cards I made. It was for a friend who loves her shoes!
To make it I printed off a selection of shoe sillouettes, such as the ones found here; http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-25288852/stock-vector-shoe-silhouettes-set-vector.html
I cut them out carfully and glued each of them to different papers, which I then cut out again.
I got a premaid blank card ( you can get them  in tesco), lightly dabbed glue on it and scrunced some tissue paper over that. Then stuck down the shoes and some little gem stone stickers I got in a pound shop. Took me ages to do, but it was worth it.

 This one is one I made for my brother. It's a pop up card, but its hard to tell from the picture.
I used Basic G Max Chip Shapes for the dog and little bones, hung up with some cheap garden twine. I always enjoy using bits and bobs that are hanginging around and from charity shops. I love garden twine. Its so easy to stick down!






The thank you card was made very spur of the moment. This picture dose it no justice. It turned out really well. I did the butterflies with black ink and a rubber stamp and then cut them out delicately. I stuck them down on a stamped and inked card blank, but left the wingd sticking up to give a 3d effect.



I will stick up more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment